- A red background
- Make a triangular shape in green.
- Sweep the green triangle with a polish with glitter chunks.
- Add a gold dot at the top for the star.
Valentines Day Nails!
- Red or pink back drop
- Clear sparkle on top
- Dab light pink polish with a Q-Tip or brush into a heart shape.
St. Patrick's Day Nails!
- A dark green back drop with sparkles, or sparkled polish over green polish.
- Black matte dabbed into a circle at the bottom of nail.
- With a Q-Tip or small brush, dab gold polish above black circle to look like gold in a pot.
- Black polish first
- Then a clear sparkle
- And on top orange sparkles.
- Black back drop
- Orange circle at the bottom of nail.
- Small black dots on orange circle for eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Green stem on top of pumpkin.
Of course there are many other holidays out there but these are just the ones that I did on my nails.
For birthdays you can do balloons, presents, cake, etc.
For New Years you can do the year in numbers, streamers, a confetti look, drinking glasses, etc.
You can also do nails for the seasons with their general colors.