Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sephora: Rouge Shine Lipstick

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Rouge Shine Lipstick












I took a trip to Sephora yesterday and used up the rest of my gift card and bought a Rouge Sine Lipstick! It smells wonderful and looks great with the hint of shimmer in it. There are tons of other color choices but I picked "Fever" that is watermelon scented. It is very subtle which I like and it isn't too slimy on my lips like some other lipsticks. However the price is not right with any product at Sephora but this was one of the cheapest items I could find with the $13.00 left on my card. This lipstick was $12.00, but hey I had a gift card, otherwise I would never buy any makeup product there. I rather stick to E.L.F products, $1, $3, $6 on most of their products. Anyways, this lipsick is worth the splurge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment