Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Am Taking Volunteer Models!!!!!!!!

 




I would absolutely love it if I could have a few volunteer models for my blog, people with a unique fashion that would be willing to let me take pics and write reviews and other ideas about!!!! 


If anyone is interested you know where to contact me, on facebook. From there I will "examine" your style. Hopefully you will be able to pass my test! Here is a quick poll, answer the questions and send me your answers if you are interested and I'll use that information to also determine my decision. THANKS!!!! 


Also I wouldn't mind any guy who are interested in this opportunity, so tell you friends!!!! If you are into modeling then who knows maybe someone will discover my blog and then discover you too!!! 


  1. 1

    How would you describe your style? 

  2. 2

    What makeup do you wear on a normal day?

    Please select all that apply.

  3. 3

    Do trends have any impact on how you dress?

  4. 4

    What shoes do you wear most often?

  5. 5

    What are your favourite colors to wear?

    Please select all that apply.

  6. 6

    And your least favourite colors to wear?

    Please select all that apply.


  7. 7What type of clothes/shoes/accessories do you prefer?


  8. 8Which accessories do you wear most often?

  9. 9How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  10. 10

    How often do you buy new clothes/shoes/accessories? (Choose the closest answer if none are exactly right)

  11. 11

    Do you enjoy shopping for clothes/shoes/accessories?

  12. 12

    Do you dress conservatively? (Not showing much skin)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be a voulenteer model but, I'm male, don't really fit the position and I have a darker emo rocker fashions. But just putting it out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, just copy and paste the survey up above with your selected answers or send me your answers, (Ex.) *#6 yellow, purple and green*

    ReplyDelete