Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pinky Rings?

      

The biggest male celebs have them, Bono, Sinatra, P-Diddy, Dr. Evil, Rappers and Mobsters, even my neighbor, Guy Fieri! Pinky rings seem to have a money related status, "I have a ring, on my PINKY! I must me rich and famous!" Okay so maybe that isn't exactly what they symbolize but it is some sort of status ranking. Italians, "Mobsters", and African Americans, "Rappers" seems to have them the most, why? I have no clue, but pinky rings aren't appealing to me at all. To me they seem like HUGE metal chunks that make a man look manlier? Like they are some big cheese.


What are your opinions about pinky rings? 

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing post,enjoy to read this article,like the way you write, informative post, keep posting.
    lofi hip hop artists
    rappers from virginia

    ReplyDelete