Monday, June 25, 2012

Paper Crane Earrings (Made by Me!!!)

  
  

  
  

I hand make each crane, hook them on to a wire, then string on the multiple beads, fasten the earring hook on to the wire and they are done! It takes a while to make each pair but it is fun and a great time consumer for long summer day with nothing else to do. I am selling each pair for around $2, if you are one of my U.S., California, followers you can order one from the album on Facebook or request a personal one from the tons of bead and paper colors and combinations. If you are out of the state or country and ABSOLUTELY want/need a pair I'm sure I can work something out through Ebay with paypal. 

Contact me via email chelseawood@earthlink.net or on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chelseas-Style-Blog/354303487923865 

Facebook link for the photo album with the earrings pics. 




No comments:

Post a Comment