Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stripes on Side of Hair: Men


I'm not sure what they are called, but I call them racing stripes or mishaps with the razor. Anyone know what they are called? I really don't like this style and I always see it! The guys who I see it on are the ones with the VANS, basketball shorts and flat rimmed hats, so... the douchey kind of guys. This, "style" of haircut is growing and fast! Not all girls will fall for this look and trust me there are many, many girls who agree with my opinion. So a suggestion for your own good, don't get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment