Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Red Lipstick for Pale Skin Girls


Dark lipstick, especially red lipstick looks amazing on pale skinned girls! You girls are so lucky!!! I suggest wearing dark lipstick if you have white teeth or if you are teeth that aren't  horrendous and when I say horrendous I mean like missing teeth and rotting teeth, don't worry if they are not straight, just don't smile too much haha. Don't wear dark lipstick if you don't want to attract a lot of attention to your mouth. Red lipstick can go with so many outfit choices. And if you are dark skinned then dark lipstick won't be as pretty on your skin tone, trust me.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, good topic! I wonder where you got your inspiration to do this topic? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures you chose for this article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I was wondering who this was, I think it's Destiny :P

    ReplyDelete