Thursday, December 8, 2011

Asian Style

Edgy....................Preppy...................Casual
For the Asian girls out there stick to your roots. Asian women are super fashionable and can pull off so many different styles. I envy them. Shanghai, China is one if not the best fashion capital of the world, along with Milan! Any hairstyle on an Asian woman is beautiful short or long, dyed or natural because they can do so much but it never looks too fancy, or the way they dress never looks too dressed up because that's the way they dress normally. I dress fancy but that is the way I normally dress, and I absolutely hate the criticism I get from it. No one notices that I dress like that everyday, that's just my style. So next time you see someone really dressed up complement them, don't ask, "Who are you trying to impress?" because odds are they are just doing it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment