Sunday, December 2, 2012

Shine Spray

I neglected my blog and forgot to do a last post for November so December will have to have 32 posts! 

                  

Shine spray is a girls best friends. If you straighten or curl your hair often you may have noticed that it looks some what dull. Shine sprays will brighten up your hair and give it a nice shiny glow. This,however, isn't good if you already have oily hair because it will make your hair look even more yucky. I have  bottle of Beyond the Zone Pro Formula: FLASHER Spray of Light shine spray and I use is every time I curl my hair or when my hair needs and extra boots of shine. When using a shine spray, spray far from hair, or spray a cloud in front of you and whip hair through it. Don't spray your scalp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment