Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Minute New Years Outfits

This is my last post for 2012!!!! It's crazy that I've had so many ideas for each and everyday, but it's because of the fashion around me and friends who help give me ideas to write about. Someday I will write in magazines and soon I'll be able to take pics with my new pro camera!!!! 


So If you have been bugging out on what to wear for tonight, I'm here to save you! 


If you have any fancy shirts, i.e. shimmery, silky, or sheer, then you are set for one outfit idea. Pair that shirt whatever color it is, bright or dull, with some dark washed jeans or a circle skirt! Add some glimmering jewelry and a cute hair do and you're ready to party! 

  
Another idea would be anything with sequins. Try a sequins dress with plain black heels! Also a sequins blazer or a plain blazer with some nice pants and a plain shirt. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment