Monday, October 8, 2012

My Nails: Pink Party

 
 


So in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month I decided to paint my nails pink. I actually stole the multiple design idea from my friend! However I do believe I did a very fine paint job. On all finger nails I have Sally Hansen: Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color # 160 "Mauve It". On my index finger I have a top coat of Pure ICE "Lilac Mist" #826. On my middle finger I have ORLY Nail Lacquer "Luxe" aka gold that is frenched tipped on the nail. On my ring finger I have an off brand jane nail color "Voltage" # 23 aka silver glitter flakes. My pinky is just the Sally Hansen pink base coat, and my thumb nail is the base coat with N.Y.C. Long-Wearing Nail Enamel, #134A, "French White Tip", that is polka dotted on my nail. I hope this inspires you! 

With Love, Chelsea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment