Monday, April 15, 2013

LA Gear Pink Running Shoes

I got some new running shoes for Badminton at TJMaxx for $25.00. They are LA Gear and are similar to the one in the picture except darker neon pink without yellow. They are super light weight and filled with a bright and fun color! The even cooler part about them is that they are made from 70% recycled material and out of the 70%, 80% is from plastic bottle and the other 20% is from recycled industrial materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment