Thursday, May 24, 2012
10 Nail Ideas
1) Stripes - Have a steady hand and drag brush down a base coat polish with other colors or use a polish pen or toothpick.
2) Neon - Don't go overboard with neon, but dress your nails up for a fun night out.
3) Polka Dots - Get a Q-tip or any other sized utensil and dab on top of dry base coat.
4) Glitter - Get glittery nail polish or coat nails with clear polish or any other color and dip nails in a bowl of glitter.
5) Lace - Cut small amounts of lace ribbon and place on top of still wet nails and let dry onto nails.
6) French Tips - Easy, you know how! But this time try with bright colors for summer and a base color.
7) Tie-Dye - Water down or thin with paint thinner to make the polish easier to move around nail with a toothpick or just leave as is an create a design.
8) Pastel - Think Easter colors!
9) Half-Moons - Get those binder hole repair stickers and put the hole around the "root" of your nails and paint inside the hole.
10) Graphic - Use a fine tipped instrument to create boarders, any color black is a good one, but paint your nails before making boarders. Put small amounts of polish on random parts of your nail and wipe away excess an do boarder.